Trajan Scientific and Medical (Trajan) would like to congratulate Professor Emily Hilder and Professor Michael Breadmore for being recognized by the Analytical Scientist in their "10 Top 10s of analytical science" where scientists were nominated across ten categories for 2017. These annual "power lists" feature the most influential people in the world of analytical science.
Gracing the "public defenders" category, dubbed as Scientists protecting people and planet: Prof Michael Breadmore, ASTech Steering Committee Member; Professor and ARC Future Fellow, Australian Centre for Research on Separation Science (ACROSS), UTAS.
Lauded in the mentors category, inspiring the next generation of scientists: Prof Emily Hilder, Deputy Director of ASTech, and Director of Future Industries Institute, University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia.
ASTech, the ARC Research Centre for Portable Analytical Separation Technologies, is one of Trajan's university and government supported collaborations. In recent years, various ASTech Steering Commitee Members have featured in The Analytical Scientist, acknowledging their contributions to this field:
- The Power List 2017 - The Magnificent Tens - Michael Breadmore and Emily Hilder
- The Power List 2016 - Top 50 women in analytical science - Emily Hilder
- The Power List 2015 - Top 100 most influential analytical scientists - Paul Haddad and Emily Hilder
- The Power List 2014 - Top 40 under 40 - Michael Breadmore and Emily Hilder
- The Power List 2013 - Top 100 most influential analytical scientists - Emily Hilder
ASTech - ARC Training Centre for Portable Analytical Separation Technologies
ACROSS - Australian Centre for Research on Separation Science
Future Industries Institute
The Analytical Scientist
Media contact information
Trajan Scientific and Medical
+44 (0) 1244 403 100