BPX1 GC columns
- BPX1 GC columns
- Page 1 of 1
- +Automation systems
- +Automation consumables
- >All Automation literature
- >All pathology products
- >All pathology product literature
- +Microscope slides and coverslips
- >Microscope slide and cassette storage
- >Biopsy pads
- >Histology wax
- >Microtome blades
- >Prefilled NBF containers
- >Tissue marking dyes
- >Smartphone adapters for microscopes
- +Analytical literature
- >Automation literature
- +Life sciences literature
- >Sampling literature
- +Support pages
More than five decades of innovative phase technologies and unique fused silica production capabilities, together provide end-to-end separation solutions for all applications.
Features and benefits
- Non-polar column.
- Dimensionally stabilized phase.
- Low bleed.
- Specifically designed for high temperature hydrocarbon analysis.
ASTM methods D2887 and D6532.
100% Dimethyl Polysiloxane. Suitable replacement for: DB-2887, DB-HT Sim Dis, HP-1, Petrocol 2887, Petrocol EX2887, Rtx-2887.
|Film thickness||Operating temperature|
|Aluminimum clad 0.1 µm||30°C to 430°C|
|Polyimide clad 0.1-0.9 µm||30°C to 400°C|
|2.65 µm||30°C to 370°C|
Please refer to the part number list for more items.