BPX50 GC columns
- BPX50 GC columns
- Page 1 of 1
- +Automation systems
- +Automation consumables
- >All Automation literature
- >All pathology products
- >All pathology product literature
- +Microscope slides and coverslips
- >Microscope slide and cassette storage
- >Biopsy pads
- >Histology wax
- >Microtome blades
- >Prefilled NBF containers
- >Tissue marking dyes
- >Smartphone adapters for microscopes
- +Analytical literature
- >Automation literature
- +Life sciences literature
- >Sampling literature
- +Support pages
More than five decades of innovative phase technologies and unique fused silica production capabilities, together provide end-to-end separation solutions for all applications.
Features and benefits
- Ideal for a range of EPA methods and pharmaceutical applications.
- Bonded and cross-linked. Able to be solvent rinsed.
- EPA methods 604, 608, 8060, 8081.
- Drug screening.
- A variety of pharmaceutical applications GC2D.
50% Phenyl Polysilphenylene-siloxane. Suitable replacement for: OV-17, SP-2250, DB-17, DB-17ms, DB-17ht, Rtx-50, SPB-50, HP-50+, HP-17.
|Film thickness||Operating temperature|
|0.1 to 1.0 µm||80°C to 330/350°C|
Please refer to the part number list for more items.