BPX608 GC columns
- BPX608 GC columns
- Page 1 of 1
- +Automation systems
- +Automation consumables
- >All Automation literature
- >All pathology products
- >All pathology product literature
- +Microscope slides and coverslips
- >Microscope slide and cassette storage
- >Biopsy pads
- >Histology wax
- >Microtome blades
- >Prefilled NBF containers
- >Tissue marking dyes
- >Smartphone adapters for microscopes
- +Analytical literature
- >Automation literature
- +Life sciences literature
- >Sampling literature
- +Support pages
More than five decades of innovative phase technologies and unique fused silica production capabilities, together provide end-to-end separation solutions for all applications.
Features and benefits
- 35% Phenyl Polysilphenylene-siloxane optimized for ECD.
- Ideal for organochlorine, pesticides and herbicides analysis.
- Environmental analyses.
- EPA 608, pesticides/herbicides.
35% Phenyl Polysilphenylene-siloxane. Suitable replacement for: DB-608, Rtx-35, SPB-608, HP-35, ZB-35.
|Film thickness||Operating temperature|
|0.4 µm||10°C to 360/370°C|
Please refer to the part number list for more items.