BPX90 GC columns
- BPX90 GC columns
- Page 1 of 1
- +Automation systems
- +Automation consumables
- >All Automation literature
- >All pathology products
- >All pathology product literature
- +Microscope slides and coverslips
- >Microscope slide and cassette storage
- >Biopsy pads
- >Histology wax
- >Microtome blades
- >Prefilled NBF containers
- >Tissue marking dyes
- >Smartphone adapters for microscopes
- +Analytical literature
- >Automation literature
- +Life sciences literature
- >Sampling literature
- +Support pages
More than five decades of innovative phase technologies and unique fused silica production capabilities, together provide end-to-end separation solutions for all applications.
Features and benefits
- Unique bonded phase.
- Highly polar.
- Thermally stable.
- Excellent resolution for cis and trans isomers.
- Able to be solvent rinsed.
- Ideal for fast separation of fragrances.
- Isomers of Fatty Acid Methyl Esters (FAMEs).
90% Cyanopropyl Polysilphenylene-siloxane. Suitable replacement for: no equivalents, unique column.
|Film thickness||Operating temperature|
|0.25, 0.5 µm||80°C to 260/280°C|
Please refer to the part number list for more items.