Trajan’s Tapered Nanospray Emitter Tips for High-Quality Proteomics Research.
Designed for those seeking maximum reproducibility, reliability, and sensitivity in their ESI-MS proteomics workflows.
Available in a wide range of lengths, inner diameters, and coating options make Trajan’s tapered emitters suitable for most instrument and source configurations.
- Maximize reproducibility with tight-tolerance fused silica and smooth surface finishes
- Extensively tested and validated in proteomics labs around the world
- Low dead-volume with precision-cleaved end face
- Reduced clogging and instrument downtime with constant ID, tapered OD
- Tip-coated, distal-coated or uncoated options available in various lengths, ID, OD available
- Interchangeable to extend LC column lifetimes
Which emitter tip is right for you?
Currently available in standard lengths of 40 mm, 50 mm, and 62.5 mm (uncoated) and 50 mm (distal-coated).
Technical Poster - Modelling and experimental progress towards the fabrication of robust constant-bore emitters and their evaluation on a novel electrospray test device
Collections: All, Analytical, Automation, Literature - All, Literature - Analytical, Literature - Automation, Select by instrument - Analytical, Support items, Technical Posters, Trajan Tapered Nanospray Emitters