High pressure syringes are ideal for high pressure gas sampling. Fitted with a gas tight ON/OFF valve, gas samples can be stored and transported before injection.
Features and benefits
- Ready to use high pressure syringe pre-fitted with gas tight ON/OFF valve and removable needle.
- Adjustable stop for reproducible sampling volumes.
- Plunger rods with stop to prevent plunger blowout at high pressures.
- Replacement needles available.
- Designed for high pressure gas sampling (rated to 500 psi)
- Sample storage and transportation
- Manual injection
High pressure syringes are available in 1 mL capacity fitted with a gas tight ON/OFF valve, and needle (23 gauge (0.63 mm OD), 7 cm length, bevel, or sleeved side hole tip style).
- Accuracy and reproducibility: ±1% (dispensed volume)
- Borosilicate glass barrel outer diameter (OD): 9 mm
- Scale length: 60 mm
- Max operating pressure: 500 psi
- Temperature range: 5-120°C
- International standards traceability
Please refer to the part number list for more items.