HPLC EasyLok fittings
- HPLC EasyLok fittings
- Page 1 of 1
- +Automation systems
- +Automation consumables
- >All Automation literature
- >All pathology products
- >All pathology product literature
- +Microscope slides and coverslips
- >Microscope slide and cassette storage
- >Biopsy pads
- >Histology wax
- >Microtome blades
- >Prefilled NBF containers
- >Tissue marking dyes
- >Smartphone adapters for microscopes
- +Analytical literature
- >Automation literature
- +Life sciences literature
- >Sampling literature
- +Support pages
Quick and easy HPLC connections
EasyLok™ fittings are composed of a knurled stainless steel nut and a double ended PEEK ferrule. The PEEK ferrule simply slides over any 1/16" OD tubing to its required position, while the nut is finger tightened. Unlike stainless steel, the PEEK ferrule will not crush the tubing and can be easily readjusted for quick column changes.
Features and benefits
- Double ended ferrule seals at two points.
- Knurled to make finger tightening easy.
The fittings are compatible with any standard female HPLC fitting including Swagelok®, Parker™, Waters®, Valco® and Whatman®.
- Materials: PEEK double ended ferrules, stainless steel knurled nut.
- Pressure rating: 5,000 psi.
- Temperature rating: 150°C.
- Thread type: 10-32.
Please refer to the part number list for more items.