HPLC hexnut fittings
- HPLC hexnut fittings
- Page 1 of 1
- +Automation systems
- +Automation consumables
- >All Automation literature
- >All pathology products
- >All pathology product literature
- +Microscope slides and coverslips
- >Microscope slide and cassette storage
- >Biopsy pads
- >Histology wax
- >Microtome blades
- >Prefilled NBF containers
- >Tissue marking dyes
- >Smartphone adapters for microscopes
- +Analytical literature
- >Automation literature
- +Life sciences literature
- >Sampling literature
- +Support pages
Quick and easy HPLC connections
Ideal for applications where corrosive solvents are being used, Hexnuts™ have inert contact surfaces, making them biocompatible. Stainless steel 10-32 thread fittings use a non-swaging Kel-F® or PEEK replaceable ferrule.
Features and benefits
- Stainless steel 10-32 thread fittings use a non-swaging Kel-F or PEEK replaceable ferrule.
- Inert contact surfaces make them bio compatible.
- Ideal for applications where corrosive solvents are being used.
- Medical research.
- Recommended for all HPLC connections, particularly where PEEK or PEEKsil® tubing is used.
- Maximum pressure rating: 5,000 psi
- Thread type: 10-32
Please refer to the part number list for more items.