SolGel-1ms GC columns
- SolGel-1ms GC columns
- Page 1 of 1
- +Automation systems
- +Automation consumables
- >All Automation literature
- >All pathology products
- >All pathology product literature
- +Microscope slides and coverslips
- >Microscope slide and cassette storage
- >Biopsy pads
- >Histology wax
- >Microtome blades
- >Prefilled NBF containers
- >Tissue marking dyes
- >Smartphone adapters for microscopes
- +Analytical literature
- >Automation literature
- +Life sciences literature
- >Sampling literature
- +Support pages
More than five decades of innovative phase technologies and unique fused silica production capabilities, together provide end-to-end separation solutions for all applications.
Features and benefits
- A robust, inert, high temperature, non-polar phase for use with mass spectrometers.
- Highly inert.
- Less Bleed - Better MS library identification.
- Less bleed - Less ion source maintenance
- Less Bleed - Better sensitivity.
- Can also be used for all non-MS detectors.
- Same selectivity as BP1.
Recommended for highly active compounds.
100% Dimethyl Polysiloxane in a SolGel matrix. Suitable replacement for: DB-1, DB-Petro, HP-1, HP-1MS, Rtx-1, Ultra-1, SPB-1, SPB-1 Sulfur, Petrocol DH, CP-Sil 5CB, VB-1, ZB-1, VF-1ms.
|Film thickness||Operating temperature|
|0.25 µm||0°C to 340/360°C|
Please refer to the part number list for more items.