HT5 GC columns
- HT5 GC columns
- Page 1 of 1
- +Automation systems
- +Automation consumables
- >All Automation literature
- >All pathology products
- >All pathology product literature
- +Microscope slides and coverslips
- >Microscope slide and cassette storage
- >Biopsy pads
- >Histology wax
- >Microtome blades
- >Prefilled NBF containers
- >Tissue marking dyes
- >Smartphone adapters for microscopes
- +Analytical literature
- >Automation literature
- +Life sciences literature
- >Sampling literature
- +Support pages
More than five decades of innovative phase technologies and unique fused silica production capabilities, together provide end-to-end separation solutions for all applications.
Features and benefits
- Ultra high temperature columns.
- Unique phase – no equivalent phases.
- Ideal for simulated distillation applications (petroleum industry).
- Simulated distillation.
- General hydrocarbon profiles.
- GC/MS applications.
5% Phenyl (equiv.) Polycarborane-siloxane. Suitable replacement for: No equivalents, unique ultra high temperature column.
|Film thickness||Operating temperature|
|0.1, 0.15, 0.5 µm||10°C to 380/400°C|
Please refer to the part number list for more items.