SolGel-WAX GC columns
- SolGel-WAX GC columns
- Page 1 of 1
- +Automation systems
- +Automation consumables
- >All Automation literature
- >All pathology products
- >All pathology product literature
- +Microscope slides and coverslips
- >Microscope slide and cassette storage
- >Biopsy pads
- >Histology wax
- >Microtome blades
- >Prefilled NBF containers
- >Tissue marking dyes
- >Smartphone adapters for microscopes
- +Analytical literature
- >Automation literature
- +Life sciences literature
- >Sampling literature
- +Support pages
More than five decades of innovative phase technologies and unique fused silica production capabilities, together provide end-to-end separation solutions for all applications.
Features and benefits
- Bonded polyethylene glycol.
- Very robust high-temperature column.
- Less susceptible to damage by oxygen than conventional wax phases.
- Polar phase.
- Low bleed and inert.
- Bonded and cross-linked. Able to be solvent rinsed.
Highly active compounds.
Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) in a SolGel matrix. Suitable replacement for: DB-Wax, Rtx- Wax, Stabilwax, HP20M, HP-Wax, HP-INNOWax, Supelcowax-10, AT-Wax, Nukol, CP, Wax 52CB, VB-WAX, ZB-WAX.
|Film thickness||Operating temperature|
|0.1, 0.25, 0.5, 1 µm||30°C to 260/280°C|
Please refer to the part number list for more items.