The comprehensive range of SGE® syringes are designed and tested to meet critical specifications. We combine precision manufacturing of components and meticulous assembly, to produce syringes of the highest quality.
Features and benefits
- Minimal carryover, adhesive contamination and sample interaction.
- Gas tight syringes with PTFE plunger tip for optimum sealing.
- Resistant to wide range of solvents.
- Plunger protection on 5 μL and 10 μL syringes helps prevent plunger bending during injection.
- Syringe valves allow fluid to be stored in the syringe without contamination.
- Manual GC and LC sample injection.
- Liquid dispensing.
- Fixed and removable needle
- Luer Lock and Luer Tip
- Syringes with valves
Borosilicate glass barrel outer diameter
5 μL to 10 μL = 6.5 mm
25 μL to 500 μL = 8 mm
1 mL = 9 mm
2.5 mL = 11 mm
5 mL = 14 mm
10 mL = 18 mm
25 mL = 27 mm
50 mL = 32.8 mm
100 mL = 40.8 mm
5 μL to 10 μL = 54.1 mm
25 μL to 25 mL = 60 mm
50 mL = 84.2 mm
100 mL = 104 mm
Please refer to the part number list for more items.