The comprehensive range of SGE syringes are designed and tested to meet critical specifications. The Diamond Syringe Range offers a never before seen level of Durability, Clarity and Accuracy in the laboratory.
No other syringe range provides such brilliance.
Features and benefits
- Improved solvent resistance.
- Greater temperature ranges.
- Increased operational smoothness.
- Longer syringe life.
- Reduced carryover, adhesive contamination, and sample interaction.
- Each plunger is individually fitted for each micro syringe for perfect sealing.
- Plunger protection on 5 µL and 10 µL syringes helps prevent plunger bending during injection.
- Metal back flange with flat sides prevents syringe rolling off benches.
- Bright white backing strip with black scale markings for accurate reading of the syringe scale.
- Metal cap on fixed needle syringes protects the syringe barrel from chipping and breakage.
- Manual GC and LC sample injection.
- Liquid dispensing.
- Accuracy and reproducibility: ±1% (dispensed volume)
- Borosilicate glass barrel outer diameter (OD): 6.5 mm for 5-10 µL, 8 mm for guided plunger syringes and 50-500 µL
- Scale length: 54.1 mm for 5-10 µL, 60 mm for 50-500 µL
- Volume range: 5 µL - 500 µL
Option of either SuperfleX™ flexible plunger or guided plungers on 5 µL and 10 µL syringes. Fixed and removable needle version are available.
Please refer to the part number list for more items.