BPX70 GC columns
- BPX70 GC columns
- Page 1 of 1
- +Automation systems
- +Automation consumables
- >All Automation literature
- >All pathology products
- >All pathology product literature
- +Microscope slides and coverslips
- >Microscope slide and cassette storage
- >Biopsy pads
- >Histology wax
- >Microtome blades
- >Prefilled NBF containers
- >Tissue marking dyes
- >Smartphone adapters for microscopes
- +Analytical literature
- >Automation literature
- +Life sciences literature
- >Sampling literature
- +Support pages
More than five decades of innovative phase technologies and unique fused silica production capabilities, together provide end-to-end separation solutions for all applications.
Features and benefits
- Industry standard column for FAME analysis.
- Bonded and cross-linked. Able to be solvent rinsed.
- Long operating life.
- Fatty acid methyl esters (FAMEs).
- GC-MS applications.
70% Cyanopropyl Polysilphenylene-siloxane. Suitable alternative to: DB-23, Rtx-2330, SP-2330, CP-Sil 88, SP2380, HP-23.
|Film thickness||Operating temperature|
|0.2 to 0.5 µm||50°C to 250/260°C|
Please refer to the part number list for more items.