ProteCol bio-inert UHPLC column hardware
- ProteCol bio-inert UHPLC column hardware
- Page 1 of 1
- +Automation systems
- +Automation consumables
- >All Automation literature
- >All pathology products
- >All pathology product literature
- +Microscope slides and coverslips
- >Microscope slide and cassette storage
- >Biopsy pads
- >Histology wax
- >Microtome blades
- >Prefilled NBF containers
- >Tissue marking dyes
- >Smartphone adapters for microscopes
- +Analytical literature
- >Automation literature
- +Life sciences literature
- >Sampling literature
- +Support pages
Smooth and inert glass lining optimizing UHPLC bio applications
ProteCol® bio-inert UHPLC column hardware provides the foundation for improved separations and analysis.
Traditional UHPLC column hardware is made from stainless steel which may influence the behavior of analytes with known metal chelating activity. The surface roughness of stainless steel column hardware also contributes to the dispersion effects, resulting in lower performance of the column.
ProteCol bio-inert UHPLC column hardware is glass lined, providing substantial improvements in smoothness and inertness to optimize the analysis.
Features and benefits
- Improved column performance for bio applications.
- Designed for continuous use at 20,000 psi (1,379 bar).
- Optimize the performance of your phase.
UHPLC bio applications.
- ID configurations: 1.0 mm and 2.1 mm
- Length configurations: 30 mm, 50 mm, 100 mm and 150 mm.
Please refer to the part number list for more items.