Perfect Connections, Every Time
ProteCol® HPLC unions are specifically designed and precision engineered for use in capillary LC. The ideal way to avoid any void or dead volume in a connection is to achieve a faultless butt connection.
Features and benefits
- Zero dead volume design for no peak dispersion.
- Easy to use.
- Complete versatility - allows connection to the same or different sized tubing.
- Available in PEEK and stainless steel.
- Stainless steel unions can be finger tightened or tightened with a 3/16" wrench for high-pressure applications.
- PEEK unions can be finger tightened. They are slightly larger than stainless steel unions but also lighter - less stress on your tubing.
ProteCol unions and reusable PEEK ferrules allow you to connect any combination of:
- 1/32" PEEKsil®.
- 1/16" PEEKsil.
- 0.36 mm fused silica tubing. Use for connecting guard or trap columns to analytical columns, or for bypassing the analytical column.
ProteCol unions are available in either stainless steel or PEEK (for all sizes). All use the same range of reusable PEEK ferrules.
Pressure rating 5,000 psi for the stainless steel unions, 2,175 psi for the PEEK unions.
ProteCol stainless steel unions, ProteCol PEEK unions and ProteCol PEEK ferrules available for:
- 0.36 mm to 0.36 mm
- 1/16" to 0.36 mm
- 1/16" to 1/16"
- 1/16" to 1/32"
- 1/32" to 0.36 mm
- 1/32" to 1/32"
Please refer to the part number list for more items.