Give Your GC the Seal of Approval
- Reliably seal against the carrier gas pressure in the inlet.
- Capable of being pierced and resealing time after time without pieces of the septa being deposited in the GC inlet system.
- Does not contaminate or bleed material into the chromatographic system.
Features and benefits
- Combines significantly longer injection life, low bleed and low injection port adhesion.
- Blister packed to prevent absorption from the environment.
Low temperature applications.
Sizes available (mm): 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 9.5, 10, 11, 11.5, 12.5, 15.
- Material: Silicone
- Durability: Good
- Resealing: Good
- Solvent resistance: Excellent
- Tear resistance: Good
- Maximum injector temperature: 275°C
Please refer to the part number list for more items.