Give Your GC the Seal of Approval
- Reliably seal against the carrier gas pressure in the inlet.
- Capable of being pierced and resealing time after time without pieces of the septa being deposited in the GC inlet system.
- Does not contaminate or bleed material into the chromatographic system.
Features and benefits
- Bleed and temperature optimized combined with outstanding mechanical properties for the highest temperature applications.
- Retains softness and pierceability at high temperatures, and low injection port adhesion.
- Blister packed to prevent absorption from the environment.
Highest temperature applications.
Sizes available (mm): 6, 9, 9.5, 11, 11.5, 12.5, 17, plug.
- Material: BTO silicone
- Durability: Excellent
- Resealing: Excellent
- Solvent resistance: Excellent
- Tear resistance: Good
- Maximum injector temperature: 400°C, 330°C for 17 mm size
Please refer to the part number list for more items.