SGE MS syringes
- SGE MS syringes
- Page 1 of 1
- +Automation systems
- +Automation consumables
- >All Automation literature
- >All pathology products
- >All pathology product literature
- +Microscope slides and coverslips
- >Microscope slide and cassette storage
- >Biopsy pads
- >Histology wax
- >Microtome blades
- >Prefilled NBF containers
- >Tissue marking dyes
- >Smartphone adapters for microscopes
- +Analytical literature
- >Automation literature
- +Life sciences literature
- >Sampling literature
- +Support pages
The choice for sensitivity
Understanding how important your MS results are, and how precious your sample is, the SGE MS syringe and needle range is designed to improve the sensitivity of your MS results.
Features and benefits
- Lowest syringe carryover.
- Reduced non specific sample interaction and increased analyte recovery.
- Ultra smooth removable needles with choice of surface treatment.
SGE MS syringes and needles are MS ready.
Available in 10 µL to 500 µL manual syringes, 10 µL to 100 µL CTC and Thermo RSH autosampler syringes,10 µL and 25 µL Agilent autosampler syringes, 10 µL Shimadzu autosampler syringes. Ultra Smooth, Ultra Smooth Hydrophilic, and Ultra Smooth Hydrophobic needles.
|Accuracy and reproducibility||±1% (dispensed volume)|
|International standards traceability|
Please refer to the part number list for more items.