HT8 GC columns
- HT8 GC columns
- Page 1 of 1
- +Automation systems
- +Automation consumables
- >All Automation literature
- >All pathology products
- >All pathology product literature
- +Microscope slides and coverslips
- >Microscope slide and cassette storage
- >Biopsy pads
- >Histology wax
- >Microtome blades
- >Prefilled NBF containers
- >Tissue marking dyes
- >Smartphone adapters for microscopes
- +Analytical literature
- >Automation literature
- +Life sciences literature
- >Sampling literature
- +Support pages
Interested in the latest developments for HT8-PCB?
More than five decades of innovative phase technologies and unique fused silica production capabilities, together provide end-to-end separation solutions for all applications.
Features and benefits
- Preferred column for polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) compounds.
- Separates PCBs on ortho ring substitution as well as boiling point.
- PCB congener analyses.
- Nitro-substituted aromatics.
- Polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons.
8% Phenyl Polycarborane-siloxane. Suitable replacement for: no equivalents, unique ultra high temperature column.
|Film thickness||Operating temperature|
|0.25 µm||-20°C to 320/350°C|
Please refer to the part number list for more items.