More than five decades of innovative phase technologies and unique fused silica production capabilities, together provide end-to-end separation solutions for all applications.
Features and benefits
- Preferred column for polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) compounds.
- Separates PCBs on ortho ring substitution as well as boiling point.
- Ideal for environmental analysis.
- Unique high temperature phase suited for the analysis of persistent organic pollutants (POPs).
- PCB Aroclor and congener analyses.
- Nitro-substituted aromatics.
- Polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs).
8% Phenyl Polycarborane-siloxane. Suitable replacement for: no equivalents, unique ultra high temperature column with single copolymer phase.
Operating temperature: -20°C to 320/350°C
Please refer to the part number list for more items.