The comprehensive range of SGE syringes are designed and tested to meet critical specifications. The SGE syringe range offers a never before seen level of Durability, Clarity and Accuracy in the laboratory.
No other syringe range provides such brilliance.
Features and benefits
- PTFE plunger tip for perfect sealing.
- Metal back flange with flat sides prevents syringe rolling off benches.
- Bright white backing strip with black scale markings for accurate reading of the syringe scale.
- Metal cap on fixed needle syringes protects the syringe barrel from chipping and breakage.
- Manual GC and LC sample injection.
- Liquid dispensing.
- Gas sampling.
- Accuracy and reproducibility: ±1% (dispensed volume)
- Borosilicate glass barrel outer diameter (OD): 6.5 mm for 10 µL, 8 mm for 25-500 µL, 8.8 mm for 1 mL, 10.8 mm for 2.5 mL, 13.7 mm for 5 mL, 18 mm for 10 mL, 27 mm for 25 mL, 32.6 mm for 50 mL, 40.6 mm for 100 mL
- Scale length: 54.1 mm for 10 µL, 60 mm for 25 µL - 25 mL, 81 mm for 50mL, 114 mm for 100 mL
- Volume range: 10 µL - 100 mL
Fixed and removable needle, luer and luer lock versions are available.
Please refer to the part number list for more items.